BREAKING THROUGH – PART I
Our coaching curriculum begins with Breaking Through, Part I. This is a highly focused coaching environment that provides an opportunity for you to discover and redesign the underlying beliefs and assumptions from which you live your life. Beliefs can be self-fulfilling, self-reinforcing, as well as self-limiting.
Self-reinforcing, because the more often they are experienced,
the more absolute they become
Self-limiting, because they cause us to process information
selectively in order to provide our current assumptions with
evidence and support.
In Breaking Through, Part I, by clarifying what does matter and what will matter, participants challenge their fixed and obsolete assumptions, and reveal blind spots. Then using the principles and practices presented in the seminar, a new map for success is constructed. As a result, you will begin to open up new horizons for living and relating, and gain a foundation for fulfillment, freedom, accomplishment, and joy.REGISTER NOW
BREAKING THROUGH – PART II
This is a week-long, life-defining experience that gets to the heart of what matters in your life. Building upon the foundation gained in Part I, you will be examining how your choices, actions, and participation influence your ability to create results with others.
Participants are empowered to know their true value, coach
others to extraordinary levels of accomplishment, and to
bring their attitudes and actions into alignment with what
it is they wish to create.
VISION IN ACTION (VIA)
Vision in Action is designed to integrate the skills and insights from Parts I and II into your daily life in ways that provide a platform for sustainable success.
This three-month, fast-paced leadership experience focuses on living from vision and intention, empowering others to have what truly matters to them.
● Personal Accomplishment
● Community Service
● Transforming Yourself and Others
Everyone completing this meaningful journey will have practiced and demonstrated the thinking, attitude, and competencies that all high-performance team members embody.
Vision in Action begins two weeks after completing Breaking Through. Included in this program are three (3) weekend training sessions.
THE JOURNEY SERIES
The Journey Series is the final level of our core coaching curriculum. The series is composed of three experiential workshops. This means you will experience three different and unique experiential programs in a calendar year. Each dynamic module is designed to accelerate personal performance, leadership and personal growth. A brief description of each follows:
“PATHWAYS TO MASTERY”
We all know life as we experience it, is subjective and short lived. Yet, only a small minority actually pursues the exploration of their own potential avidly and as a discipline. In Pathways to Mastery, you will be pursuing an accelerated proficiency in every area of your personal and professional life by focusing on the little known secrets, principles, and practices for mastering your mind.
● Deepening your understanding of who you are
● Experiencing authentic presence
● Creating an effective paradigm for responsibility
● Distinguishing the elements of an authentic stand
● Doubling your capacity to experience what matters
● Living from the context of mastery
● Accomplishing extraordinary results
● Developing intuition
● Enhancing spiritual connection
“THE MAGIC OF INTIMACY”
If you’d like to have new tools to bring intimacy alive in your daily life, be connected to your core self, everybody, and everything, then our eye opening and life changing program, “The Magic of Intimacy” is a can’t miss experience.
● Experience yourself absolutely connected to your core self…
● Enhance your ability to be real with others
● Gain new tools to deepen and enhance your relationships
● Broaden your ability to create bonding experiences with others
● Learn how to listen in a way that dissolves conflict
● Learn to direct your energies in positive and constructive ways
● Break out of your seclusion, isolation and fear of intimacy
● Discover a “Magic Formula” to take any relationship to another level.
“THE WAY OF THE WARRIOR”
The Way of The Warrior weekend is a highly experiential workshop that simulates life and death battles within the context of a Native American Indian war. It spotlights intention, contribution, authenticity, and commitment; and the impact each has on one’s ability to produce unprecedented results for themselves and with others. With each battle fought (won or lost) participants are encouraged to review their participation and address both their conscious and unconscious “survival strategies” that mirror their daily challenges by reflecting on questions such as:
1. What limitations or assumptions will you need to let go of in order to obtain your intended results?
2. What new strategies must you adopt to move past daily conflicts and into the flow of winning?
3. At what level is your “need to control” limiting your effectiveness; and what are some alternative paths?
4. What is the magnitude of the role intention plays in the outcomes of your life?